We provide excellence as a full service dental and orthodontic care practice. We are your one stop dental home for families, starting with infants on the continuum of care throughout a lifetime. We also understand that family life is busy so we make it convenient , one trip, one office and we can take care of the entire family including those with special needs.
The health of your teeth and mouth is very important to the well-being of your entire body, and while routine brushing and flossing at home is necessary to keep your smile looking its best, visiting your dentist for a comprehensive exam and cleaning is essential. The American Dental Association recommends that you visit your dentist at least every six months to ensure your teeth stay healthy and your smile stays beautiful.
By routinely seeing your dentist for exams and cleanings, you can:
- Prevent tooth decay, gum disease, and bad breath
- Save money by avoiding costly and extensive dental procedures
- Keep your teeth white by reducing staining from food and drinks
- Shorten the time spent in your dentist’s office
- Have a smile that will last a lifetime
- The link between oral health and systemic health is an important one
Taking care of your oral health is part of overall preventative health
If you have a medical condition (i.e. diabetes) your immune system is compromised and does not need more stress such as oral bacteria which can cause cavities and periodontal (gum) disease. This can be prevented with good oral health habits and routine dental care reducing your oral bacteria that can cause plaque, tarter and cavities can prevent other cardiac conditions such as high blood pressure, heart attacks, strokes and other related conditions.
To maintain your oral health and systemic health, our team of dentists and hygenists can support and advise you about the a dental regimen thats right for you.
Our comprehensive Dental Services and expertise in oral health care … provides: (overall wellness)
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Implants
- TMJ/TMD & Nightguards
- Teeth Whitening
- Sleep Apnea (Consultation)
- Oral Cancer Screening
- For those family members with special needs, click here to learn more
To schedule an initial or follow up appointment please call our office at (301) 881-6170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.